Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Angry post (at mua) + celeb thinspo

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is worse than gaining back weight. I got a little crazy and slipped, and now i'm back at 120. Thats 7 fucking LBS. Something, some horrible fat fucking girl in my head, told me that I was supposed to binge all fucking holiday but my parents aren't even AROUND nor NOTICING so my diet is back on baby!!

Whatever worry I had that it would be a 24 hr holiday feast was ridiculous. I'm looking for jobs like crazy so I have excuses to be gone more. I have no excuse to eat, so I won't. Going on a run tomorrow to start my day. 

Now for the good stuff:
Rachel Bilson is my new fav celeb thinspo. at 5' 2 she ways 105 and is flawless. If I could just get down to that I'd be perfect! 15LBs in a month? Of course I can tackle that :) 



Megan fox is only 5'4 and 123 LBS all though I'm SURE thats a lie





Emily browning is 5'2 and it says she weighs 120 but she is SO MUCH TINIER that me and we have the same stats. So. Wtf. 



Lets make it a skinny christmas betch





No comments:

Post a Comment